We invite you to arrange to come on a free school tour.
The Principal or a teacher will take you through a selection of classrooms and talk about the education and the philosophy of the school, and answer ]any of your questions.
Please call the office to make a booking at your convenience on (08) 8953 4578
The next stage is to contact the school for an information pack.
This pack Includes:
- Application Form
- Class brochure
- Fee schedule
Once the completed ‘Application Form’ is received:
- The Application Form is to be returned, dated, signed and accompanied with the application payment of $100 ( non-refundable ).
- A teacher will offer an interview once the time of enrolment nears.
- Subject to the interview, a welcome letter, parent handbook and a Student Enrolment pack along with an Enrolment Fee will be sent to you.
At Time of Enrolment:
- Check through the Student Enrolment paperwork once your enrolment has been confirmed after the interview and ensure everything has been completed and signed.
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport & immunisation records must be taken. If the family has chosen not to immunise the child a letter stating that must be given.
- If the family has a health care or pensioners card take 2 copies.
- $200 Enrolment fee per child must be paid guaranteeing your placement (refundable off the tuition invoice upon commencement of enrolment).