The first stage is to contact the school for an information pack.
This pack Includes:
- Expression of Interest form
- Parent or Kindy Handbook
- Waldorf Education booklet
Once the completed ‘Expression of Interest’ form is received:
- The Expression of Interest form is to be dated, signed, copied and passed onto the appropriate teacher.
- A teacher will arrange an interview once the time of enrolment nears.
- If the teacher accepts the child for their class the family will be required to complete an Enrolment Form and pay the Enrolment Fee
At Time of Enrolment:
- Check through enrolment forms and ensure everything has been completed and signed.
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport & immunisation records must be taken. If the family has chosen not to immunise the child a letter stating that must be given.
- If the family has a health care or pensioners card take 2 copies
- $200 Enrolment fee per child must be paid.
We invite you to arrange to come on a school tour as soon as possible. A teacher will take you through a selection of classrooms: talk about the education and the philosophy of the school, and answer your questions.
Please call the office to make a booking at your convenience 08 8953 4578.