The first stage is to contact the school for an information pack.
This pack Includes:
- Application Form
- Class brochure
Once the completed ‘Application Form’ is received:
- The Application is to be dated, signed, copied and passed onto the appropriate teacher.
- A teacher will arrange an interview once the time of enrolment nears.
- Subject to the interview, it is required that an Enrolment Form is completed and the Enrolment Fee is paid.
At Time of Enrolment:
- Check through Student Enrolment paperwork once your enrolment has been confirmed after an interview and ensure everything has been completed and signed.
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport & immunisation records must be taken. If the family has chosen not to immunise the child a letter stating that must be given.
- If the family has a health care or pensioners card take 2 copies
- $200 Enrolment fee per child must be paid guaranteeing your placement (refundable off of the tuition invoice upon commencement of enrolment).
We invite you to arrange to come on a school tour as soon as possible.
A teacher will take you through a selection of classrooms: talk about the education and the philosophy of the school, and answer your questions.
Please call the office to make a booking at your convenience (08) 8953 4578