The first stage is to contact the school for an information pack. (The Expression of Interest and Kindy Handbook can also be found on the Home Page, in the Side Bar under “Documents”).
This pack Includes:
- Expression of Interest form
- Parent or Kindy Handbook
- Waldorf Education booklet
Once the completed ‘Expression of Interest’ form is received:
- The Expression of Interest form is to be dated, signed, copied and passed onto the appropriate teacher.
- Teacher will arrange an interview once the time of enrolment nears.
- If the teacher accepts the child for their class the family will be required to complete and Enrolment Form and pay the Enrolment Fee
At Time of Enrolment:
- Check through enrolment forms and ensure everything has been completed and signed.
- A copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport & immunisation records must be taken. If the family has chosen not to immunise the child a letter stating that must be given.
- If the family has a health care or pensioners card take 2 copies
- $100 Enrolment fee per child must be paid.
We invite you to arrange to come on a school tour as soon as possible. A teacher will take you through a selection of classrooms: talk about the education and the philosophy of the school, and answer your questions.
Please call the office to make a booking at your convenience 08 8953 4578.