Curriculum Class 5-6
- Botany: the plant kingdom as a whole and its relation to the human being
- Ancient civilisations: culture, geography, literature, art, mythology and history of Mesopotamia, Egypt, India and Persia.
- Ancient Greek history: from the Minoans to Alexander (the Great), Greek mythology.
- Australian geography
- Fractions, decimals with practical application
- Correspondence and journal writing
- Geology and mineralogy
- Physics: the phenomenology of sound, light and heat
- Geometrical and numerical structure in nature
- The history of Rome: from mythological beginnings to Empire
- Business maths; using equations; formulae applied
- Expository writing and composition